- Consulting Services
- Keynote Topics
- Media (Audio/Video) Samples
- Our Blog
- Contact Us
- Register With Us
- Favorite Links
"...Mr. White worked his way through college as a janitor of a bank and later became president of his own bank. After a successful career in banking, he is realizing his dream of motivating others to achieve their personal and professional goals."
Robert B. Rogow, C.P.A., Ph.D.
Clients interested in improving their sales results will find valuable insight into what it takes to implement and, more importantly, sustain a sales culture. Participants will learn the following:
- The keys to establishing a sales culture
- The commitment required from board and executive management
- The specifics of implementing an effective sales and sales management system
- The value of effectively communicating with one another and clients
- The value of expanding client relationships for improved profitability
This session can be customized to fit any client’s needs. It can be presented in a one hour overview, in a one day session with in depth analysis of all of the components of creating a sales culture, or, for those clients looking to transform their organizations, it can be incorporated into an extended consulting engagement encompassing everything outlined above plus basic sales training, coaching skills, and the design and implementation of a sales management system.